A person who does any of the following shall be guilty of a Class 2 misdemeanor:
(1) Willfully practices soil science or offers to practice soil science for any other person in this State without being licensed in accordance with the provisions of this Chapter.
(2) Presents, or attempts to use as his or her own, the license or the seal of any other soil scientist.
(3) Gives any false or forged evidence in the course of applying for a license under this Chapter.
(4) Impersonates a licensed soil scientist.
(5) Attempts to use an expired or revoked license, or practice at any time while the license is suspended or revoked.
(6) Violates the provisions of this Chapter or rules adopted pursuant to this Chapter. (1995, c. 414, s. 1.)