§ 90A‑59. Record of proceedings; register of applications; registry of registered environmental health specialists and environmental health specialist interns.
(a) The Board shall keep a record of its proceedings.
(b) The Board shall maintain records for registration, which shall include:
(1) The place of residence, name and age of each applicant;
(2) The name and address of the employer of each applicant;
(3) The date of application;
(3a) The date of employment;
(4) Complete information of educational and experience qualifications;
(4a) A signed Code of Ethics;
(5) The action taken by the Board;
(6) The serial number of the certificate of registration issued to the applicant;
(7) The date on which the Board reviewed and acted upon the application;
(7a) Information on continuing education required to maintain registration; and
(8) Such other pertinent information as may be deemed necessary by the Board.
(c) The Board shall maintain a current registry of all environmental health specialists and environmental health specialist interns in the State of North Carolina that have been registered in accordance with the provisions of this Article.
(d) Records of the Board are public records as defined in Chapter 132 of the General Statutes of North Carolina. However, college transcripts, examinations, and medical information submitted to the Board shall not be considered public records. (1981 (Reg. Sess., 1982), c. 1274, s. 2; 1987, c. 282, s. 11; 2009‑443, s. 9.)