NCGA Web Site Knowledge Base
Web Site Help
Problems with NCGA Audio Broadcasts
If you are having trouble listening to NCGA audio broadcasts, make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Flash installed:
Please note that lack of audio can be a result of a pause in session or committee meeting. Sessions and meetings are sometimes at ease or in a short recess.
If your computer or device does not support Adobe Flash or if you have trouble hearing audio streams with the latest version, you can open any of the URLs below in any media player capable of streaming mp3 audio.
- House Chamber: http://126.96.36.199/house
- Senate Chamber: http://188.8.131.52/senate
- Appropriations Committee Room (Rm. 643): http://184.108.40.206/appropriations
- Finance Committee Room (Rm. 544): http://220.127.116.11/finance
- Committee Room 415: http://18.104.22.168/press
- Committee Room 1228: http://22.214.171.124/1228
- Press Conference Room: http://126.96.36.199/press
ID: 41; Key Words: