NCGA News Archive
- Governor's Veto of House Bill 392, Warrant Status/Drug Screen Public Assist (Overridden 9/4/2013)
- Governor's Veto of House Bill 786, RECLAIM NC Act (Overridden 9/4/2013)
- 2013 Budget Information (Senate Bill 402 Bill Status History)
- Bill Text - Senate Bill 402, 2013 Appropriations Act, 5th Edition, as passed by the House on 6/13/2013 with floor amendments engrossed.
- Bill Text - House Proposed Committee Substitute for Senate Bill 402, 2013 Appropriations Act, to be considered in the House of Representatives Appropriations Committee on 6/11/2013.
- Bill Text - Senate Bill 402, 2013 Appropriations Act, 3rd Edition, as passed by the Senate on 5/23/2013 with floor amendments engrossed.
- Bill Text - Committee Substitute for Senate Bill 402, 2013 Appropriations Act, as reported by Appropriations and Finance Committees 5/21/2013, to be considered in the Senate on 5/22/2013.
- Bill Text - Proposed Committee Substitute for Senate Bill 402, 2013 Appropriations Act, to be considered in the Senate Appropriations/Base Budget Committee on 5/21/2013.
- Proposed Senate Committee Substitute for House Bill 589, Voter ID, distributed in Senate Rules Committee on 7/18/2013
- The House Finance Committee is holding a Public Hearing for Senate Bill 315, Municipal Services, on Monday, 6/24/2013 at 4:00 p.m. in Room 544, Legislative Office Building.
- The House Committee on Elections is holding a public hearing on Voter Identification on April 10, 2013 at 4:00 pm in Room 643, Legislative Office Building. Click here to listen to audio for Room 643.
- The Joint Legislative Program Evaluation Oversight Committee is interested in methods for identification of inefficient and uneconomical personal service contracts in state government.
- At the conclusion of its March 25, 2013 meeting after other matters have been discussed, the committee will hear a description of the method from Alliance of Professionals & Consultants, Inc. from Raleigh, NC and from any other firm or individual with suggested approaches.
- This is an educational and information session for members and not a solicitation for business services. The Committee is not interested in testimonials, advertising or similar promotional materials. The Committee meeting will begin 4:00PM, Monday March 25, 2013 in Room 544 of the Legislative Office Building, 300 North Salisbury Street, Raleigh, NC 27603.
- The House Committee on Elections is holding a public hearing on Voter Identification on March 12, 2013 at 4:00 pm in Room 643, Legislative Office Building. Visit here to sign up to speak at the meeting.
- The North Carolina General Assembly is pleased to introduce the Chamber Dashboard. It is a tool which is designed to allow you to electronically follow Chamber-related activities by providing a real time representation of what is happening in the House and Senate Chambers. Click here for instructions and visit the Chamber Dashboard when the NCGA is in session.