§ 1-569.28. Appeals.
(a) An appeal may be taken from:
(1) An order denying a motion to compel arbitration;
(2) An order granting a motion to stay arbitration;
(3) An order confirming or denying confirmation of an award;
(4) An order modifying or correcting an award;
(5) An order vacating an award without directing a rehearing; or
(6) A final judgment entered pursuant to this Article.
(b) An appeal under this section shall be taken as from an order or a judgment in a civil action. (1927, c. 94, s. 22; 1973, c. 676, s. 1; 2003-345, s. 2.)