§ 115C-81.10. Career and technical education.
Instruction in career and technical education shall include the following:
(1) The integration of academic and career and technical education.
(2) A sequential course of study leading to career and college readiness.
(3) Increased student work skill attainment and job placement.
(4) Increased linkages, where geographically feasible, between public schools and community colleges, so the public schools can emphasize academic preparation and the community colleges can emphasize specific job training.
(5) Instruction and experience, to the extent practicable, in all aspects of the industry the students are prepared to enter. (2017-126, s. 5.)