§ 143-215.104U. (This Part has an expiration date - see notes) Reporting requirements.
(a) The Secretary shall include in the status of solid waste management report required to be submitted pursuant to G.S. 130A-309.06(c) a report on at least the following:
(1) A list of all dry-cleaning solvent contamination reported to the Department.
(2) A list of all facilities and abandoned sites certified by the Commission and the status of contamination associated with each facility or abandoned site.
(3) An estimate of the cost of assessment and remediation required in connection with facilities or abandoned sites certified by the Commission and an estimate of assessment and remediation costs expected to be paid from the Fund.
(4) A statement of receipts and disbursements for the Fund.
(5) A statement of all claims against the Fund, including claims paid, claims denied, pending claims, anticipated claims, and any other obligations.
(6) The adequacy of the Fund to carry out the purposes of this Part together with any recommendations as to measures that may be necessary to assure the continued solvency of the Fund.
(b) Repealed by Session Laws 2017-10, s. 4.14(e), effective May 4, 2017. (1997-392, s. 1; 2017-10, s. 4.14(e); 2020-74, s. 11(i); 2020-78, s. 7.2(i).)