§ 15A-173.3. Collateral sanctions not subject to order of limited relief or Certificate of Relief.
A Certificate of Relief shall not be issued to relieve any of the following collateral sanctions:
(1) Requirements imposed by, and any statutory requirements or prohibitions imposed as a result of registration pursuant to, Article 27A of Chapter 14 of the General Statutes.
(2) Prohibitions on possession of firearms imposed by Articles 54A and 54B of Chapter 14 of the General Statutes.
(3) A motor vehicle license suspension, revocation, limitation, or ineligibility imposed pursuant to Chapter 20 of the General Statutes.
(4) Ineligibility for certification pursuant to Chapter 17C or 17E of the General Statutes.
(5) Ineligibility for employment as any of the following if the ineligibility is a sanction imposed by a statute or session law of North Carolina.
a. A corrections or probation officer.
b. A prosecutor or investigator in either the Department of Justice or in the office of a district attorney. For purposes of this subdivision, the term district attorney shall include any district attorney authorized pursuant to G.S. 7A-60. (2011-265, s. 1.)