§ 35A-1105.  Petition before clerk.

A verified petition for the adjudication of incompetence of an adult, or of a minor who is within six months of reaching majority, may be filed with the clerk by any person, including any State or local human services agency or healthcare provider through its authorized representative without the need for legal counsel. (1987, c. 550, s. 1; 1989, c. 473, s. 22; 1997-443, s. 11A.12; 2018-33, s. 45(a).)