§ 15A-837. Responsibilities of Section of Community Corrections of the Division of Adult Correction and Juvenile Justice.
(a) The Section of Community Corrections of the Division of Adult Correction and Juvenile Justice shall notify the victim of:
(1) The defendant's regular conditions of probation or post-release supervision, special or added conditions, supervision requirements, and any subsequent changes.
(2) The date and location of any hearing to determine whether the defendant's supervision should be revoked, continued, modified, or terminated.
(3) The final disposition of any hearing referred to in subdivision (2) of this subsection.
(4) Any restitution modification.
(5) The defendant's movement into or out of any intermediate sanction as defined in G.S. 15A-1340.11(6).
(6) The defendant's absconding supervision, within 72 hours.
(7) The capture of a defendant described in subdivision (6) of this subsection, within 72 hours.
(8) The date when the defendant is terminated or discharged.
(9) The defendant's death.
(b) Notifications required in this section shall be provided within 30 days of the event requiring notification, or as otherwise specified in subsection (a) of this section. (1998-212, s. 19.4(c); 2001-433, s. 8; 2001-487, ss. 47(a), 120; 2011-145, s. 19.1(k); 2017-186, s. 2(eee).)