§ 143B-437.74. Reports; study.
(a) Reports. - The Department of Commerce shall publish a report on the use of funds in the One North Carolina Fund at the end of each fiscal quarter. The report shall contain information on the commitment, disbursement, and use of funds allocated under the One North Carolina Fund. The report is due no later than one month after the end of the fiscal quarter and shall be submitted to the following:
(1) The chairs of the Senate Appropriations Committee on Agriculture, Natural, and Economic Resources.
(1a) The House of Representatives Appropriations Committee on Agriculture and Natural and Economic Resources.
(2) The chairs of the House of Representatives and Senate Finance Committees.
(3) The chairs of the House of Representatives and Senate Appropriations Committees.
(4) The Fiscal Research Division of the General Assembly.
(5) The Joint Legislative Economic Development and Global Engagement Oversight Committee.
(b) Study. - The Department of Commerce shall conduct a study to determine the minimum funding level required to implement the One North Carolina Fund successfully. The Department shall report the results of this study to the House of Representatives Finance Committee, the Senate Finance Committee, the House of Representatives Appropriations Subcommittee on Natural and Economic Resources, the Senate Appropriations Committee on Natural and Economic Resources, and the Fiscal Research Division no later than April 1 of each year. (2004-88, s. 1(d); 2012-142, s. 13.6(d); 2017-57, s. 14.1(aa).)